Jasmine Hunt is the sole owner of all images templates, and graphics for She Bold Stock . I own all of the copyrights of all products sold on the She Bold Stock Membership.
By becoming a member you acknowledge that your membership is a non-exclusive limited use license of all content provided by She Bold Stock.
Do's and Dont's of the Usage of the Stock Photos
- May can crop, resize, zoom, overlay images with text or colors, and add filters. I do allow members to change the color of the images using this article here.
- Can use these images for commercial use online and in print
- May use images to create opt-ins, ebooks, workbooks, however make sure the images are overlaid with text so other non-members can not extract the images.
- Transfer, sell, lease, assign, or give away She Bold Stock images or other products( social media graphics and templates included) to a third-party. That includes clients and customers.
- Manipulate the image or other products in other way other than the way I suggested above.
- Claim images or other products as their own in any way.
- Redistribute to other non-members such as subscribers or clients/customers.
- Transfer membership to others who are not apart of the membership such as clients and customers
- Use for offensive or illegal use
- Promote or sell styling, photography,
The Purchaser or the Member(AKA You, Gorgeous)
All images or other products purchased individually come with a non-exclusive limited use license that is similarly held by all purchasers of the image. As a Purchaser/Member you may use She Bold Stock images for professional use in your business and for personal use in your blog or social media. However Purchaser/Member may not use She Bold Stock images to promote other stock images or image styling related trainings such as workshops, online courses, webinars, newsletters, and blog posts. Last but certainly not least, you may not use content in any way that allows others to download, extract, or redistribute the images. You may not use content in a defamatory or otherwise unlawful manner. You may not use content as part of a trademark, design mark, tradename, business name, service mark, or logo.
Thank you for being honest and an overall good person, you go girl! If you do have questions about the usage agreement please give me a shout over at email@example.com.